Tuesday 8 July 2014

Wireless 






Playsuit - Band of Gypsies (asos)
Boots - New Look
Bag - Primark
Turban - River Island
Necklace/Arm Cuff - eBay
Rings - Shop Dixi/H&M

Wireless was definitely an adventure. It was mine and my friends first time visiting and it is safe to say that we are all in agreement to return next year. In that one day we made so many hilarious memories that I'm sure we will never forget, as when the four of us are together we are always in our element. Way. Too. Sassy. All of the acts were amazing, topped off of course by Kanye himself! 

Note to self: next time I go to a festival, do not wear a playsuit. The porter loo trips were a lot more difficult than necessary but I had fallen in love with the Band of Gypsies playsuit. I liked its relaxed, slightly baggy shape combined with its simple detailing, such as the tassels that hemmed the leg. My necklace and arm cuff were such a bargain as I only paid £3 for both of them. Nevertheless the turban has to be my favourite accessory overall mainly because it is a fun alternative to the typical flower garland or having your hat stolen every five minutes.

Thank you Wireless, see you next year, Fobolicious. 









No comments:

Post a Comment