Tuesday 24 June 2014

Boats, Hoes and Kimonos






Kimono - Primark
Top - Topshop
Shorts - Vintage
Sandals - Primark
Bag - New Lool

Well what a lovely day today has been. As the sun was shining me and a few of my girl friends thought it would be the perfect excuse to head over to Stratford for a bite to eat and squeeze in a quick boat ride. The motor boat hires are only £20 so between you it is a cheap and fun way to split up the day.

I've been looking for a maxi kimono for a while but just wasn't willing to fork out for one so imagine my delight when a stumbled across this gem for £10 in primark. I mean I've got to admit sometime it kind of feels like your wearing a cape at first but once you get past that its fine. I just stuck to simple monochrome garments for underneath as even though it doesn't look like it I was hoping to catch even the tiniest glimpse of a tan! It was a pathetic attempt but with only three weeks left until I'm off travelling again, every ray counts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment